Sunday, March 20, 2011

Writer's Block

It seems like a verse but its not...it seems like a note but its not its a randomness of words called an extended thought!


----My thoughts are vanishing, the words get blurr, the letters disappear leaving a state of thoughtlessness.

I cant really remember the year or the day when my thoughts started slipping away.
I cant really put a finger to how it started or where it led to.
The only thing i remember is holding a pen and putting nothing to paper.

There was a time when my pen couldnot keep pace with my thoughts.
That time if i think of now seems a long time ago.
Gone are the days when i wrote for pleasure and wrote in pain.
I wrote in the sand washed away never to be seen again.

Writing now is more of a test, to see if i can write.
Its more of a mess to win the inner fight.
Gone are the days when i could analyze for days on end
and think more than my share.

I remember thinking about the future while running back to my past.
I remeber just thinking till the day could last.
My thoughts became words which constantly jumped in and out of my head.
My brain worked overtime and would stop sometime i dread.

My fear became reality and i almost feel braindead.
I Wonder why it happened I cant seem to think
I always felt a part of me missing
Now I know its a HOLE IN MY HEAD

1 comment:

  1. hey nice comeback post :)..you no more seem to have a writers block :D

    ReplyDelete