Saturday, May 7, 2011

5 senses

Of the many things that I've got without asking for Im most grateful for my 5 senses.
This is about My 5 Senses and Me:


I see the winter turn to spring

I see happy faces on the swing

I see a friend whose had a fall

Oh Im glad I see it all


I hear the rumbling of the sky

I hear a laugh I hear a cry

I hear a friend, when 'help' he calls

Oh Im glad I hear it all


I smell the aroma of good food

I smell flowers that change your mood

I smell acquainted scent in the hall

Oh Im glad I can smell it all


I taste sweet and sour candy

I taste the warm of expensive brandy

I taste the bitter when tears fall

Oh Im glad I can taste it all


I feel the cold wind on my face

I feel the smooth of silk and lace

I feel the shiver when fear crawls

Oh Im glad I feel it all


2 comments: