Friday, April 15, 2011

Mind Switch

I don't know how I do it
But I surely know I can
I switch it On and Off
With the stealth of my Hand

Sometimes done on purpose
To stray away from pain
And worries rushing in surplus
Driving me insane.

Off it goes to block
Devils from my past
All the scary stories
And shadows that they cast

I switch it back On
To make dreams come true
Running ahead of time
Painting a life all new

I leave it in between
To greet reality
With experiences and goals
Trying to sound all witty

I worry one day while playing
If I just can't seem to fix
Unknown place I'll be in
Stuck in all the mix

No I can't stay with
Ghosts I used to fret
Or walk away with people
Whom I haven't even met

I know I want to remain
In NOW I feel so safe
May not be that colourful but
A pleasant place

2 comments:

  1. hey nice one..love the way it flows ..may be start adding an image to go with poems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :) Yup will do that as well!!! Hope u like the new look heheh

    ReplyDelete